WHAT ARE THE HOTELS YOU CAN FIND IN PUERTO PRINCESA FEATURING HUE HOTEL, MICROTEL PALAWAN, AZIZA PARADISE HOTEL AND PALAWAN UNO HOTEL


Come and join us as we show you some of the Hotels in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. We featured Aziza Hotel and Palawan Uno Hotel. We are not promoting the Hotels in my video nor we are paid by them. We created it to give you an idea of how the room looks like and some amenities you can find. We suggest you still check out the reviews before booking. #AZIZAHOTEL #PALAWANUNOHOTEL #PuertoPrincesaHotels #PalawanHotels


Come and join us as we show you some of the Hotels in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. We featured Microtel by Wyndham and Hue Hotel and Resorts. I am not promoting the Hotels in my video nor I am paid by them. I created it to give you an idea of how the room looks like and some amenities you can find. I suggest you still check out the reviews before booking. #MicrotelPuertoPrincesa #HueHotelPuertoPrincesa #PuertoPrincesaHotels #PalawanHotels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHECK OUT THE OLD MARKET IN PUERTO PRINCESA CITY PALAWAN!!!